Bag of microwave rice
Pinch of Salt
- Sprinkle some sea salt on the sirloin steak and rub with Lucy Bee Coconut oil
- Throw the steak onto a griddle pan
- To make salsa, throw the Tomatoes, Spring onion, Jalapeños, Fresh Chilli , Fresh Basil & aPinch of Salt into the Nutribullet blender
- Whizz it up for 30 seconds
- Add baby corn and Aubergine in the griddle pan
- Bag of rice in the microwave
- Serve with salsa and enjoy!
About Joe Wicks
Personal trainer and nutritionist, Joe Wicks, has been helping his one-to-one clients lose weight and shape up for years. Now, however, he has thousands of people following his plans and advice, thanks to the spread of his #leanin15 and #TeamLean2014 hashtags across twitter and Instagram. His no-nonsense approach to diet and exercise and simple recipes (all designed to be cooked in under 15 minutes), and most importantly, his clients' results has resulted in Joe collecting over 100 new social media followers a day.
Follow on Twitter: @thebodycoach
Subscribe to the MF YouTube channel for more videos
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.