Coach’s sister title Men’s Fitness and the Body Coach Joe Wicks go way back. Way back to 2014, which is when Wicks demonstrated this super-easy, incredibly tasty no-bake chocolate peanut butter protein brownie recipe in a lean 15 seconds. Watch the video above, or follow the instructions below.
- 75g oats
- 150g dates
- 50g dried blueberries
- 25g walnuts
- 25 almonds
- 75g whey protein
- 30g coconut oil
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 75g crunchy peanut butter
- 3 squares of melted 90% cocoa chocolate
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Wicks’ Four-Week Fat Loss Workout
- Our 35 Favourite Super-Fast Meal Ideas From Joe Wicks
- The Body Coach Is On A Mission
- Mix the oats, dates, blueberries, walnuts, almonds, whey protein and coconut oil in a blender or food processor.
- Smooth the mixture onto baking paper.
- Spoon the peanut butter on top and pat down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate.
- Place in a fridge and leave to set.
- Cut the set mixtures into bars.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.