Men's Fitness makes - Turkey and sweet potato pie (video)
The Body Coach Joe Wicks demonstrates how to make turkey and sweet potato pie in no time at all
Sweet potato pie
Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
Total Greek Yogurt
- Peel 2 large sweet potatoes, cube and microwave for 5-7 mins to soften
- Add teaspoon of coconut oil to a wok
- Fry the red onion, mushrooms, broccoli and fresh chilli
- Add the turkey mince
- Add some chicken stock and 2 tablespoons of total greek yogurt
- Place the pie filling in a tin and cover with mashed potato
- Top with some feta cheese and stick it under the grill for 2-3 mins.
- Bosh – That’s a post workout refuel meal and its #Leanin15
About Joe Wicks
Personal trainer and nutritionist, Joe Wicks, has been helping his one-to-one clients lose weight and shape up for years. Now, however, he has thousands of people following his plans and advice, thanks to the spread of his #leanin15 and #TeamLean2014 hashtags across twitter and Instagram. His no-nonsense approach to diet and exercise and simple recipes (all designed to be cooked in under 15 minutes), and most importantly, his clients' results has resulted in Joe collecting over 100 new social media followers a day.
Follow on Twitter: @thebodycoach (opens in new tab)
Subscribe to the MF YouTube channel (opens in new tab) for more videos
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.