Squat to rotating press
In This Series
- Clap press-up
- Squat to rotating press
- Dumb-bell uppercut
- Lunge woodchop
Target : one-tenth bodyweight
Reps : 10
Squat to rotating press, step 1
- Stand with your feet just wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Hold dumbells above your shoulders with your arms bent just over 90˚.
Squat to rotating press, step 2
- Drop down into a squat.
- Keep your back straight as you go.
Squat to rotating press, step 3
- Rise up explosively.
- Press the left dumb-bell into the air above you and twist your torso 45˚ to the right.
Squat to rotating press, step 4
- Lower the left dumb-bell to the starting position.
- Lift the right dumb-bell above you and twist your torso 45˚ to the left.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.