In This Series
- Variation: External dumb-bell rotation
- Variation: Internal cable rotation
- Variation: External cable rotation
- Lie on your side with your knees bent for stability and your upper arm in line with your body.
- Hold a light dumb-bell with your palm upturned and your elbow bent at 90°.
- Rotate your arm so the dumb-bell points upwards, keeping the 90° bend in your elbow.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.