Win A Trinity Pista Bike From The Light Blue (Competition Closed)
Enter our competition to win this perfect fitness bike worth £1,000!
RECOMMENDED: More competitions
To celebrate the release of Brit-thriller Alleycats on digital download now and on DVD from August 29, Coach is giving away a Trinity Pista track bike – as seen in the film – courtesy of British bike brand The Light Blue.
Alleycats is the first British feature film to authentically represent and explore the world of “alleycats” – real bike-racing that happens in major cities across the globe. These races are underground, dangerous and not wholly legal – usually taking place on busy streets at rush hour. From first-time feature director Ian Bonhôte, it stars Eleanor Tomlinson (Poldark, Jack the Giant Slayer), Sam Keeley (In the Heart of the Sea, Burnt), and John Hannah (The Mummy, Four Weddings and a Funeral), Rizzle Kicks’ Jordan Stephens and Sonoya Mizuno (Ex Machina).
A tense and riotously entertaining thriller with an adrenaline-pumping soundtrack and stunning racing visuals, Alleycats is available on digital download now and on DVD from 29th August (pre-order from amazon.co.uk).
The Light Blue Trinity Pista Bike is a classic styled track bike based on Reynolds’ 531 tubed Trinity frameset. It’s equally at home on the road or track, with a 1in ITA headset, 120mm spaced horizontal track dropouts and 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket and can be built as either traditional fixed wheel or single speed bike. For more information go to thelightblue.co.uk.
The bike would be sized to suit the winner. To enter this competition fill in the short form below. The competition ends at midday on Wednesday 31st August and winners will be notified by Thursday 1st September. Additional T&Cs are below the entry form.
Additional Terms & Conditions
How to Enter and Competition Rules
- Entrants must be 18 or over and a UK resident. To be eligible for the main prize you must be available between 8th September and 6th October to collect the Prize (defined below).
- To enter the competition (the “Competition”) you must select an answer from the multiple choice options to the question, Which Poldark actress takes the lead role in Alleycats?, which is hosted on the Coach website [http://www.coachmag.co.uk] (“Entry”). There is one correct answer and one winner will be selected at random from the eligible entrants who have provided the correct answer.
- Your Entry must be made via the Coach website via the competition page.
- You can only submit one Entry per person.
- The Competition opens on Tuesday 23rd August and closes at 23:59pm on 31st August.
How winners are selected and notified
- Once the competition has closed entries from Coach’s website will be combined and one (1) winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
- The winner will be notified approximately one (1) day after the competition has closed. The winner’s details will be provided to Universal Pictures and The Light Blue – the “Prize Providers”.
- The winner will then have 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of winner notification to respond via email or phone call to the Prize Providers in order to claim the Prize.
- In the event a winner does not respond within the required time frame an alternative winner shall be selected at random from the other correct answers and eligible entries. Re-picked winners may have a shorter time period to respond which will be stated in their winner notification.
- If you are selected as a winner and after entering the Competition subsequently change your contact details or have provided incorrect and inaccurate contact and personal information - we will not be able to contact you to award you the Prize and another winner shall be selected as the Entry will be deemed void. Please ensure the contact/personal information you provide in your entry form is correct, truthful and accurate.
- Eligibility to win the Prize is subject to your Entry’s compliance with these Competition Terms & Conditions. If you are a winner and we subsequently discover that you have breached these Competition Terms & Conditions you will be disqualified from receiving the Prize.
- Coach’s selection of the winner is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- By entering this competition you agree and consent for your Entry, including your username, to be used and displayed on Coach’s website and for your details to be sent to the Prize Providers.
- Prize means a Blue (and Chrome) Trinity bike from The Light Blue cycles (the “Prize”). RRP £999.99.
- The Prize is the same model of bicycle that appears in the film “Alleycats” and which is being ridden by one of the main characters.
- The Prize is being provided by Universal Pictures and The Light Blue to celebrate the release of the film “Alleycats”. Please note the bicycle is not the actual bike ridden by the actors.
- The Prize must be collected from a UK based, regular dealer, stockist and/or designated store of The Light Blue cycles. See below for a list of locations from which the Prize can be collected: http://thelightblue.co.uk/stockist-locator AND http://www.ison-distribution.com/english/finddealer.php (the “Prize Location”).
- The winner shall be responsible and shall arrange and pay for their own travel to and from the Prize Location. The winner shall liaise with The Light Blue directly to identify which Prize Location is most suitable for them to collect the Prize and to select which size of bicycle they require.
- One the Prize is selected/ordered – there may be a couple extra days required before the Prize can then be collected.
- The Prize comes with a lifetime guarantee on The Light Blue steel frames and forks and one year on components.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 or over and a UK resident
- You may enter this competition once only. If you are selected as a winner and we subsequently discover that you have entered multiple times you will not be awarded the prize and another winner may be selected
- You agree to provide accurate personal information to facilitate prize delivery if you are chosen as a winner; if you provide false information your Entry will be void and you will be disqualified from receiving a prize.
- We identify entrants to the Competition by collating all correct answers submitted on the Coach website listed in the “How to Enter” section above. We cannot be responsible for any entires to the Competition or prize acceptance responses from winners that are not received by us and/or the Prize Provider, including, but not limited to, reasons outside our control such as actions taken by third parties including unavailability or network delays affecting websites and/or email accounts or the internet generally. Please see our Competition Terms and Conditions for more details of how we limit our liability.
- Please note that we shall be entitled to cancel this Competition without notice and/or to amend these Competition Rules where this is necessary in our reasonable opinion for legal or administrative reasons. Any changes to the Competition Rules, notices of cancellation or other notices will be set out on this webpage.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.