The fat loss bagel - Chicken and mozzarella
1 wholemeal bagel / 50g cooked chicken breast / 30g mozzarella / ½ a tomato / 2tsp green pesto / 1tsp chopped basil leaves
- Slice the chicken, mozzarella and tomato. Spread the pesto over the mozzarella slices.
- Cut the bagel in half and layer the ingredients evenly across it. Garnish with the basil.
Calories: 329 kcal
The muscle-building bagel - Parma ham and feta
1 wholemeal bagel / 20g feta / Handful of black olives / ½ a red pepper / Handful of spinach leaves / 30g Parma ham
- Cut the feta into cubes, slice the olives and dice the pepper.
- Cut the bagel in half and, starting with the spinach leaves and ham, layer the ingredients evenly across it.
Calories: 420 kcal
The energy boosting bagel - Tuna and avocado
1 wholemeal bagel / ½ an avocado / 4 green olives / ½ a can of tuna / 1tbsp Greek yogurt
- Slice the avocado and olives. Drain the tuna and mix it with the Greek yogurt.
- Cut the bagel in half and lay the avocado slices on it, cover them with the tuna mixture and scatter the olives on top.
Calories: 352 kcal
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.