In This Series
- Variation: One-leg gym ball leg curl
- Variation: Gym ball hip raise and leg curl
- Variation: Double medicine ball leg curl
Two legs, two balls. Extra co-ordination is required to pull off this move, making your core work hard to keep your body straight.
Double medicine ball leg curl: Step 1
- Place a medicine ball beneath each calf.
Double medicine ball leg curl: Step 2
- Drag them both beneath you until your heels are on the balls.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Coach is a health and fitness title. This byline is used for posting sponsored content, book extracts and the like. It is also used as a placeholder for articles published a long time ago when the original author is unclear. You can find out more about this publication and find the contact details of the editorial team on the About Us page.