RECOMMENDED: How to Master the Press-Up
Target : 5kg medicine ball
Sets : 3
Reps : 20 (10 each side)
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 1
- Start in a press-up position with your arms one-and-half times shoulder-width apart and your feet shoulder-with apart.
- Palm a medicine ball with your left hand.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 2
- Lower down until your face is only a few centimetres from the floor.
- Keep you body in a straight line as you lower.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 3
- Press up explosively, rolling the ball from your left to right hand as you go.
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 4
Medicine ball passing press-up, step 5
- Start lowering down.
- Keep you body in a straight line as you go.
Get the Coach Newsletter
Sign up for workout ideas, training advice, reviews of the latest gear and more.
Nick Harris-Fry is a journalist who has been covering health and fitness since 2015. Nick is an avid runner, covering 70-110km a week, which gives him ample opportunity to test a wide range of running shoes and running gear. He is also the chief tester for fitness trackers and running watches, treadmills and exercise bikes, and workout headphones.